Barbosa Lima Sobrinho power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Barbosa Lima Sobrinho power station (Usina Termelétrica Barbosa Lima Sobrinho, also known as Eletrobolt) is a 386-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Seropédica, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Seropédica, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.7200, -43.6491 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 386 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Barbosa Lima Sobrinho Gas Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.