Barbour County - Diversified Oil and Gas Asset (West Virginia, United States)
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Barbour County - Diversified Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the state of West Virginia in the United States. For all assets in West Virginia, the asset name is based on the name of the county and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the state of West Virginia in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 39.1556, -80.0216 (exact)
- Operator: Diversified Production
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Barbour County - Diversified Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||431||million m³/y||2020|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2020|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Database and Map Information". West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection. 2020. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.
- "Database and Map Information". West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection. 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.