Barilla power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Barilla power station is a 35-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Parma, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Chiozzola, the province of Parma, Italy.
- Sponsor: Fenice SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Chiozzola, the province of Parma, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.8240, 10.3760 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 35 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUPBRLLPARMA1I European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUPBRLLPARMA1I accessed November 2019