Barka III Independent power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Barka III Independent power plant (also known as Barka-3 IPP) is a 744-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in Al Batinah South governorate, Oman.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ar Rumays, Oman.
- Owner: Al Suwadi Power Co. [100%]
- Parent: Sojitz Corporation [7.1%]; Social Insurance of Oman [6.5%]; Shikoku Electric Power Co Inc [7.1%]; Multitech LLC [14.3%]; Engie SA [29.9%]
- Location: Ar Rumays, Barka, Al Batinah South, Oman
- Coordinates: 23.7074, 57.9771 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 744 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.omanpwp.om/PDF/7%20Year%20Statement%202019-2025%20New.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 12, 2021.
- "Barka 3 CCGT Power Plant (744MW) - Project - IJGlobal". www.ijglobal.com. Archived from the original on June 23, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Google Maps
- "omanpwp.om/PDF/7%20Year%20Statement%202019-2025%20New.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 12, 2021.
- "www.alsuwadipower.com/technologys.html". Archived from the original on October 1, 2020.
- "www.alsuwadipower.com/images/Technology-Processes.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on September 30, 2020.
- "www.alsuwadipower.com/history.html". Archived from the original on September 30, 2020.