Barker power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Barker power station (Central Térmica Barker) is a 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Barker, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: MSU Energy
- Parent company: MSU Energy Holding Ltd
- Location: Barker, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -37.5477, -59.4551 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 250 MW
The steam turbine expansion project to turn Barker power station into a combined cycle power station was completed in November 2020. The Barker power station connects with the Argentine Interconnection System (SADI) and the General San Martín Gas Pipeline.
Articles and Resources
- "Power plants and projects". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "About us". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "La energía que nos mueve". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "MSU Energy finalizó las obras de cierre de ciclo en la central térmica Barker • EconoJournal". EconoJournal (in español). 2020-11-02. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "Power plants and projects – MSU Energy". msuenergy.com. Retrieved 2021-06-24.