Barney M Davis power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Barney M Davis power station is a 1082-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Corpus Christi, United States.
- Owner: Talen Texas, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Riverstone Holdings LLC [100%]
- Location: Corpus Christi, Nueces, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 27.6064, -97.3117 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1082 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2020". Archived from the original on April 18, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "ERCOT Gas". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/riverstone-completes-acquisition-of-talen-energy-corporation-300373642.html". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.