Baroda-Ahmedabad-Kalol Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Vadadora, Gujarat, India through Ahmedabad, Gujarat to Kalol, Gujarat, India.
- Operator: Gujarat State Petronet
- Parent Company: Gujarat State Petronet
- Proposed capacity: 1.06 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 83 miles / 133 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2004
The pipeline was built by IndianOil, Stroytransgaz, and Essar Construction and was commissioned in 2004.
Articles and resources
- IOC forays into gas pipeline business, The Times Of India, Jul. 30, 2004