Barre Peaker power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Barre Peaker power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Stanton, United States.
- Owner: Southern California Edison Company [100%]
- Parent: Edison International [100%]
- Location: Stanton, Orange, California, United States
- Coordinates: 33.8073, -117.9832 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300I7ROF15MAEVP56. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation