Barsingsar coal mine
The Barsingsar coal mine is an opencast mine operated by Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NCL) India Limited, with a capacity of 2.1 million-tonnes-per-year, near Bithnok in Bikaner, Rajasthan state, India
The map below shows the exact location of mine in Bithnok in Bikaner, Rajasthan state, India.
The mine is owned and operated by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Sponsor: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NCL) India Limited
- Parent company:
- Location: Bithnok in Bikaner, Rajasthan state, Indiaa
- GPS coordinates: 27.829491, 73.220464
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:53 MT
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type:opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Articles and resources
- "Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd: Directors Report", July 2010.
- NCL India, Corporate Plan, accessed March 25, 2020