Basrah Steel Plant power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Basrah Steel Plant power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Basra Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in in Basra Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Iraqi State Co. Iron & Steel
- Parent company: Iraqi State Co. Iron & Steel
- Location: in Basra Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 30.5258, 47.7738 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)