Bassens power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bassens power station is a 29-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the department of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bassens, France.
- Owner: COGETHERM [100%]
- Parent: Électricité de France (EDF) SA [100%]
- Location: Bassens, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Coordinates: 44.9165, -0.5269 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 29 MW
Articles and Resources
- "energybase.ru/en/power-plant/bassens_cogetherm". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "GE Supplies TSSI With DLE-Equipped LM2500+ Gas Turbine for EDF Cogeneration Plant - GE Aviation". Archived from the original on September 21, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.