Bastrop energy center
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bastrop energy center is a 619-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cedar Creek, United States.
- Owner: Bastrop Energy Partners, LP [100%]
- Parent: Blackstone Group LP [100%]
- Location: Cedar Creek, Bastrop, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 30.1458, -97.5500 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 619 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.centrica.com/media-centre/news/2013/centrica-to-sell-texas-power-stations/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.