Batangas (Millenium) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Batangas (Millenium) power station is a liquefied natural gas-fueled power station in Dela Paz Proper and Ilijan, Batangas, Calabarzon, Philippines.
Table 1: Unit-level details for Batangas (Millenium) power station
|Unit name||Status||Fuel(s)||Capacity (MW)||Technology||CHP||Start year||Retired year|
|1||announced||liquefied natural gas||1700 MW||combined cycle||not found||2024 (planned)||–|
Table 2: Unit-level ownership details for Batangas (Millenium) power station
|1||–||Panasia Energy Inc.[100.0%]||Millennium Energy Inc.[100.0%]|
Table 3: Plant-level location details for Batangas (Millenium) power station
|Plant name||Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Batangas (Millenium) power station||Dela Paz Proper and Ilijan, Batangas, Calabarzon, Philippines||13.6288, 121.0823 (approximate)|
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station.
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of gas-fired power plants, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Gas Plant Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- ↑ CHP = Combined Heat and Power
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "www.manilastandard.net/business/power-technology/313965/panasia-plans-to-invest-p63b-in-1-700-mw-lng-project-.html". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- ↑ (PDF) https://web.archive.org/web/20220718061947/https://eia.emb.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Project-Description.pdf.
|archive-date=(help); Missing or empty
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "businessmirror.com.ph/2020/01/03/panasia-proposes-to-build-1700-mw-cycle-gas-plant-in-ilijan-batangas/". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- ↑ "manilastandard.net/mobile/article/313965". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- ↑ "millennium.energy/en/contact.html". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.