Batangas Clean Energy power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Batangas Clean Energy power station was a proposed 1100-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been shelved, in the province of Batangas, Philippines.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Batangas, Philippines.
- Owner: Batangas Clean Energy Inc [100%]
- Parent: Gen X Energy LLC [unknown %]; LCT Energy & Resources Inc. [unknown %]
- Location: Batangas, Pinamucan Ibaba and Pinamucan Proper, Batangas, Philippines
- Coordinates: 13.6847, 121.0526 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 1100 MW
Articles and Resources
- Cruz, Enrico Dela (August 27, 2020). "Philippine energy chief says 4 LNG projects still on track despite virus delays". Reuters. Archived from the original on March 11, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Lucio Tan, foreign partners pursue P82.5-b LNG project". Manila Standard. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Tan-led group to build big Batangas LNG plant". Manila Standard. Archived from the original on February 26, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "www.doe.gov.ph/sites/default/files/pdf/electric_power/luzon_committed_2020_october.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 10, 2021.