Batavia power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Batavia power plant is a 66-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New York, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Batavia, United States.
- Owner: Seneca Power Partners LP [100%]
- Parent: Alliance Energy Group [100%]
- Location: Batavia, Genesee, New York, United States
- Coordinates: 42.9828, -78.1592 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 66 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "allianceenergy.net/batavia-power-plant.html". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.