Bau-Bau Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Bau-Bau Power Station is a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant on Buton Island, Indonesia.
The map below shows Bau-Bau, Buton sland, where the plant would be built.
The project was proposed in the 2017-2026 long-range plan as a 2 x 50 MW plant. Unit 1 was scheduled for completion in 2019/2020 and Unit 2 for completion in 2025/2026. In the 2018-2027 long-range plan, both Units are listed as 30 MW, and the completion date for Unit 1 is changed to 2021/2022. In the 2019-2028 long-range plan the completion date for Unit 1 is changed to 2023/2024 and the completion date for Unit 2 is changed to 2027/2028.
- Parent company: Unit 1: IPP; Unit 2: Unallocated
- Location: Bau-Bau, Buton Island, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -5.4594235,122.6059492
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 30 MW
- Projected in service: Unit 1: 2023/2024; Unit 2: 2027/2028
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2018-2027, PT PLN Persero, V-9
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, 2019