Bavet Dragon King power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Bavet Dragon King power station was a proposed 350-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station, which has been shelved, in Phnom Penh province, Cambodia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bavet Dragon King EDZ, Cambodia.
In 2015, a deal was signed for the provision of 2 50 MW gas-fired turbines and a 250 MW LNG-fired system between Malaysia’s ITG Oil & Gas Services (S.E.A) Sdn. Bhd. and Nanjing Yangzi Petrochemical Design Engineering Ltd. However, plans have made no progress since and the project is assumed cancelled.
- Owner: ITG Oil & Gas Services (S.E.A) Sdn. Bhd. [unknown %]; Nanjing Yangzi Petrochemical Design Engineering Ltd. [unknown %]
- Parent: ITG Oil & Gas Services (S.E.A) Sdn. Bhd. [unknown %]; CIMC Enric [unknown %]
- Location: Bavet Dragon King EDZ, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Coordinates: 11.0419, 106.0514 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 350 MW
Articles and Resources
- www.hrbhc.com http://www.hrbhc.com/en/h-nd-114.html. Retrieved 2022-06-10. Missing or empty
- "ShieldSquare Captcha". validate.perfdrive.com. Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- Google Maps