Bayet Combined Cycle power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bayet Combined Cycle power station is a 401-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Allier, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bayet, the department of Allier, France.
- Sponsor: Total Direct Énergie
- Parent company: Total Direct Énergie
- Location: Bayet, the department of Allier, France
- Coordinates: 46.2731, 3.3007 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 401 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 969500AZY2G5SSJC5G90 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 45400, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P00122 accessed November 2019
- Registre national des installations de production d'électricité et de stockage Government of France, 2018