Bayi Zaozhuang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bayi Zaozhuang power station (枣矿集团八一热电水煤浆煤矸石发电项目) is a 398-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Zaozhuang Prefecture.
Bayi Zaozhuang power station began as a 2 x 24 MW coal plant in High Tech Development District, Zaozhuang Prefecture.
In 2014 Zaozhuang Bayi Cogen Power Co. proposed adding two coal-fired units of 350 MW subcritical units each.
With no developments since 2014, unit 4 appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Zaozhuang Bayi Cogen Power Co.
- Location: Tianshan Road, Xuecheng District, Zaozhuang Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.828388, 117.27105 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-3), Cancelled (Unit 4)
- Gross capacity: 398 MW (Units 1 & 2: 24 MW, Units 3: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 3)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: