Baymina Ankara power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Baymina Ankara power station (Ankara DGKÇ Santrali) is a 770-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Ankara province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Malıköy, Turkey.
- Owner: Baymina Enerji A.S. [100%]
- Parent: Engie SA [95%]; Mimag B.V. [5%]
- Location: Malıköy, Ankara, Turkey
- Coordinates: 39.7773, 32.4022 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 770 MW
Articles and Resources
- "en.bayenerji.com/our_facilities/general_information.aspx". Archived from the original on October 29, 2016.
- "Baymina Ankara Doğalgaz Santrali". Enerji Atlası. Archived from the original on August 13, 2020. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "lisans.epdk.org.tr/epvys-web/faces/pages/lisans/elektrikUretim/elektrikUretimOzetSorgula.xhtml". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "en.bayenerji.com/about_us/baymina_enerji.aspx". Archived from the original on October 29, 2016.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018761 World Resources Institute, June 2019