Bayswater peaking facility
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bayswater peaking facility is a 61-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New York, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Far Rockaway, United States.
- Owner: Bayswater Peaking Facility LLC [100%]
- Parent: NextEra Energy, Inc. [100%]
- Location: Far Rockaway, Queens, New York, United States
- Coordinates: 40.6107, -73.7622 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 61 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.nexteraenergyresources.com/content/where/portfolio/pdf/Bayswater.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on August 4, 2016.
- "www.nexteraenergy.com/company/subsidiaries.html". Archived from the original on September 8, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.