Baytown energy center
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Baytown energy center is a 933-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Baytown, United States.
- Owner: Baytown Energy Center LLC [100%]
- Parent: Calpine Corporation [100%]
- Location: Baytown, Chambers, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 29.7731, -94.9019 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 933 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.calpine.com/operations/power-operations/plant-locations/texas/baytown". Archived from the original on September 9, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.