Be'er Tuvia power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Be'er Tuvia power station (תחנת הכוח באר טוביה) is a 450-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in district, Israel.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Kiryat Malakhi, Israel.
- Owner: Israel Power Management [100%]
- Parent: Other [28%]; Gobal Power [26%]; Yesodot fund [12%]; Noy fund [9%]; Leumi Partners [9%]
- Location: Kiryat Malakhi, Israel
- Coordinates: 31.7216, 34.7487 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 450 MW
Articles and Resources
- "en.globes.co.il/en/article-beer-tuvia-power-plant-finally-underway-1001221650". Archived from the original on June 25, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "energycentral.com/news/beer-tuvia-power-plant-finally-underway". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "www.powerengineeringint.com/coal-fired/equipment-coal-fired/wsp-wins-contract-on-450-mw-israel-gas-plant0/". Archived from the original on June 23, 2021.