Beanibazar-Kailashtila Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Beanibazar-Kailashtila Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline runs from Beanibazar, Bangladesh, to the Kailashtila gas field in Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Owner: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent company: Petrobangla
- Capacity: 200 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 11 miles / 18 km
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2001
- Associated infrastructure: