Beda Oil Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Beda Field is an operating oil field in Libya.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Libya.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 28.4298, 19.0378 (exact)
- Operator: Arabian Gulf Oil Company
- Owner: Arabian Gulf Oil Company
- Parent: National Oil Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Beda Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||4.4||million bbl/y||[not stated]|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Locations". agoco.ly. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.industryabout.com/country-territories-3/1280-libya/oil-and-gas/19895-beda-oil-field". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "agoco.ly/index.php/en/our-company/agocom-who-we-are". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.