Bedzin power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Bedzin power station is a 82-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Elektrocieplownia Bedzin Sa
- Parent company: Envia
- Location: Slaskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 50.3039, 19.1378 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 82 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 82 MW (start-up in 1975)
Articles and Resources