Beihai Chengde Ferronickel and Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Beihai Chengde Ferronickel and Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. (北海诚德镍业有限公司)currently named as Guangxi Beibu Gulf New Material Co., Ltd is an integrated and electric steel plant in Beihai, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Beihai, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
- Private/State ownership: state-owned (Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 100%)
- Parent company: Guangxi Beibu Gulf International Port Group Co., Ltd. 100%
- Owner: Guangxi Beibu Gulf International Port Group Co., Ltd. 100%
- Alternative plant names: Guangxi Beibu Gulf New Material Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 北海诚德镍业有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Intersection of No.4 Road and No.7 Road, Tieshangang District, Beihai City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 21.519924, 109.506427 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2009 (age 11–12)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: cold rolled coil, hot rolled coil, nickel-chromium alloy slab, square tube, round tube
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 4 blast furnaces (BF) (2x550m³; 2x36MVA ore furnaces), 1 electric arc furnace (EAF) (1x100-tonne)
Articles and resources