Beijing Energy Jingfeng Gas Thermal power station
|Part of the |
Global Oil and Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Beijing Energy Jingfeng Gas Thermal power station (京能京丰燃气发电厂) is an operating power station of at least 410-megawatts (MW) in Beijing, Fengtai District, China.
Table 1: Project-level location details
|Plant name||Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Beijing Energy Jingfeng Gas Thermal power station||Beijing, Fengtai District, Beijing, China||39.81262, 116.14337 (exact)|
The map below shows the exact location of the power station.
Unit-level coordinates (WGS 84):
- Unit 1: 39.81262, 116.14337
Table 2: Unit-level details
|Unit name||Status||Fuel(s)||Capacity (MW)||Technology||CHP||Start year||Retired year|
|Unit 1||operating||gas||410||combined cycle||yes||2006||–|
CHP is an abbreviation for Combined Heat and Power. It is a technology that produces electricity and thermal energy at high efficiencies. Coal units track this information in the Captive Use section when known.
Table 3: Unit-level ownership and operator details
|Unit 1||Beijing Jingfeng Gas Power Generation Co Ltd||Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy Co Ltd|
Articles and Resources
- "405错误页面". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.jfrq.com.cn/about.aspx". Archived from the original on November 6, 2018.
- "www.jfrq.com.cn/". Archived from the original on August 9, 2020.
- "www.lhratings.com/reports/B1168-P08233-GZ2019.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on November 12, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "news.bjx.com.cn/html/20180411/890969.shtml". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021.
To access additional data, including an interactive map of gas-fired power stations, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Oil and Gas Plant Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.