Beijing Energy Shangzhuang Gas Thermal power station
|Part of the |
Global Oil and Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Beijing Energy Shangzhuang Gas Thermal power station (京能上庄燃气热电厂) is an operating power station of at least 266-megawatts (MW) in Beijing, Haidian District, China. It is also known as Beijing Haidian Northern Energy Center.
Table 1: Project-level location details
|Plant name||Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Beijing Energy Shangzhuang Gas Thermal power station||Beijing, Haidian District, Beijing, China||40.08706, 116.19477 (exact)|
The map below shows the exact location of the power station.
Unit-level coordinates (WGS 84):
- Unit 1: 40.08706, 116.19477
Table 2: Unit-level details
|Unit name||Status||Fuel(s)||Capacity (MW)||Technology||CHP||Start year||Retired year|
|Unit 1||operating||gas||266||combined cycle||yes||2018||–|
CHP is an abbreviation for Combined Heat and Power. It is a technology that produces electricity and thermal energy at high efficiencies. Coal units track this information in the Captive Use section when known.
Table 3: Unit-level ownership and operator details
|Unit 1||Beijing Shangzhuang Gas Thermal Power Co Ltd||Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy Co Ltd [60.00%]; Agricultural Development Bank of China [40.00%]|
Articles and Resources
- "www.sgcio.com/eduinfo/hd/94383.html". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021.
- "关注｜国内首台安萨尔多AE94.2机组点火成功 - 北极星火力发电网". news.bjx.com.cn. Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "www.unitedratings.com.cn/uploadfiles/20200415172007753.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 4, 2021.
- "news.bjx.com.cn/html/20180411/890969.shtml". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021.
- "news.bjx.com.cn/html/20180411/890969-5.shtml". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021.
- "405错误页面". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
To access additional data, including an interactive map of gas-fired power stations, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Oil and Gas Plant Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.