Beijing Jingneng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Beijing Jingneng-2 power station (京能北京丰台发电厂) was a 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Beijing, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Fengtai District, Beijing Municipality, according to Google Maps. The plant has apparently already been demolished for some time.
Background on Plant
Beijing Jingneng-2 power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 150 MW. The plant was completed between 1991 and 1995, and is owned by Beijing Energy Investment Holding. It was shut down in 2015.
- Sponsor: Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Location: Fengtai District, Beijing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 39.937968, 116.138564 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2015)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Unit 1: 50 MW; Unit 2: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991-95
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Beijing Jingfeng Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.