Beishan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Beishan Coal Mine is operated by Xinjiang Beishan Mining Co., Ltd. Lt was built in 1956.
- Operator: Xinjiang Beishan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Chiping Xinyou Enterprise Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 44.538798,90.366812(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 124.89Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1956