Beishan open-pit mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Beishan open-pit mine (新疆北山矿业有限公司北山露天煤矿) Phase I project. The construction site is located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and its designed production capacity is 3 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Beishan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Xinjiang Beishan Huiyuan Investment Co., Ltd. (80%), Xinjiang Agricultural Sixth Division Aluminum Co., Ltd. (20%)
- Location: Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 44.538798,90.366812（exact)
- Status: proposed
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 100-199 
- Coal Field: Zhundong Coal Field
- Total Resource: 182.4952Mt
- Mineable Reserves:124.8955Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 7.718k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: