Beixinyao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Beixinyao Coal Mine (大同煤矿集团有限责任公司北辛窑煤矿) project is carried out in Ningwu County, Shanxi Province, with an approved annual production capacity of 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 23rd, 2019, the development of Beixinyao Coal Mine project with a capacity of 4Mt was approved by National Energy Administration.
- Sponsor: Datong Group Dongzhouyao Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment Operation Co.(65.17%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(30.12%), Shanxi Coal Transportation and Sales Group Co.(2.06%), Shanxi Shuozhou Mining Co.(1.19%), Datong City State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission(0.42%), Xinzhou Coal Industry Bureau（0.15%）
- Location: Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.106574,112.341358
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 731.36Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 304.77Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 53.298k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: