Beixinyao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Beixinyao power station (同煤北辛窑扶贫电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Ningwu County, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Beixinyao power station is a proposed 2 x 1,000 MW coal plant in Ningwu County, sponsored by Datong Coal Mining Group. A tender notice for preparation of the pre-feasibility study was put out in February 2017.
- Sponsor: Zhangze Power
- Parent company: Datong Coal Mining Group
- Location: Ningwu County, Xinzhou Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.07906, 112.371644 (approximate)
- Status: pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大同煤矿集团北辛窑发电厂一期2×1000MW火电项目可研报告编制项目招标公告," 中国电力招投标网, 2017-02-24