Beizu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Beizu Village, Yujing Town, Shanyin County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Beizu Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi China Coal Shuntong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. In 2009, It is formed by the integration of the Guanyintang joint coal mine of Shanyin Agricultural Ranch in Shanxi Province, Shanxi Shanyin Beizu coal mine, Shanxi Shanyin Shunfeng coal mine and a blank area.
- Operator: Shanxi China Coal Shuntong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanyin County Xinheshun Energy Recycling Co., Ltd.
- Location: Beizu Village, Yujing Town, Shanyin County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.686861, 112.634808(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 130.6Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 65.6Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous/Anthracite, Thermal