Bekasi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bekasi power station is a 130-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of West Java, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cikarang, Indonesia.
- Owner: PT Bekasi Power [100%]
- Parent: PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk [100%]
- Location: Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.2696, 107.1597 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 130 MW
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 130 MW
Articles and Resources