Belawan-Sei Mangkai Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Belawan-Sei Mangkai Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the port of Belawan in Medan, North Sumatra to Sei Mangkai, North Sumatra.
- Operator: PT Pertamina Gas
- Owner: PT Pertamina Gas
- Parent company: PGN (Persero) Tbk [51%]; Pertamina [49%]
- Capacity: 2648.6 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 86 miles / 139 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
- Associated Infrastructure:
The pipeline was originally owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas. In July 2018 PGN Persero purchased 51% of PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- DEVELOPMENT OF BELAWAN – SEI MANGKEI GAS PIPELINE, KPPIP, accessed October 2018
- PGN Pertagas Caplok, 9,677 Km Gas Pipes will be Connected, CNBC Indonesia, Jul. 18, 2018