Belayim Marine & Belayim Land Oil Project (Egypt)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Belayim Marine & Belayim Land Project is an operating oil project in Egypt. This project contains the following fields:
The map below shows the approximate location of the project in Egypt.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 28.6160, 33.2020 (approximate)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Belayim Marine & Belayim Land
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Belayim Marine & Belayim Land Project
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||253||million bbl||1979|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||56||million bbl/y||2005|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "onepetro.org/OMCONF/proceedings-abstract/OMC19/All-OMC19/OMC-2019-0928/1465". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- M.N. Agiza (1997). "Strategy Of Petroleum Production In Egypt To Cope With 21 St. Century". One Petro. Archived from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 23, 2021.
- "Joint Egypt/United States Report on Egypt/United States Cooperative Energy assesment". Google books. April 1, 1979. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Bassam Fattouh (July 1, 2008). "North African Oil and Foreign Investment in Changing Market Conditions" (PDF). Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved April 26, 2021.