Belfast Gas Transmission Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Belfast Gas Transmission Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in United Kingdom. It is also known as BGTP.
The pipeline starts in Belfast, United Kingdom, and runs to Ballylumford, United Kingdom.
- Parent company:
- Length: 38.0 km / 23.6 mi
- Diameter: 599 mm / 23.6 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1998
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Mutual Energy & Gas Networks Ireland (2018). "Gas Capacity Statement" (PDF). gmo-ni.com. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor