Belfast Harbour Estate power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Belfast Harbour Estate power station is a proposed 480-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in County Antrim, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the proposed power station in Belfast, County Antrim, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Belfast Power Holdings
- Parent company: Evermore Group, Crescent Capital Group LLC
- Location: Airport Road West in the Belfast Harbour Estate, Belfast, County Antrim, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 54.623021, -5.877866 (exact)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 480 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 480 MW (to start 2022)
Articles and Resources