Belle Bower - Comstock Oil and Gas Asset (Louisiana, United States)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Belle Bower - Comstock Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the state of Louisiana in the United States. For all assets in Louisiana, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the state of Louisiana in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 32.1055, -94.0271 (exact)
- Operator: Comstock Oil & Gas
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Belle Bower - Comstock Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||1 111||million m³/y||2020|||
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2020|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2020|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "SONRIS Data Portal". Department of Natural Resources. 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Office of Conservation - Oil and Gas Detail Production By Month". Department of Natural Resources. 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.