Benghazi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Benghazi power station is a proposed 1500-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in district, Libya.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Benghazi, Libya.
- Owner: General Electricity Company of Libya [100%]
- Parent: General Electricity Company of Libya [100%]
- Location: Benghazi, Benghazi, Libya
- Coordinates: 32.1205, 20.0683 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1500 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.power-technology.com/comment/libya-revives-plans-for-benghazi-power-plant/". Archived from the original on August 12, 2021.
- "www.gecol.ly/GECOL_LY/about.aspx". Archived from the original on August 12, 2021.
- Google Maps