Beni Mansour-Algiers Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Beni Mansour-Algiers Oil Pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Beni Mansour to Algiers in Algeria.
The pipeline runs from Beni Mansour, Bouira province, to Algiers, Algiers province, Algeria.
- Operator: Sonatrach
- Parent Company: Government of Algeria
- Current capacity: 65,555 barrels per day
- Length: 130 kilometers / 81 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1971
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Maritime Economics: Management and Marketing Terry Knight, Alan Branch, Routledge, 1982, 424