Benisede Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Benisede Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 5.0270, 5.6650 (exact)
- Operator: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- Owner: Shell; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent: Royal Dutch Shell; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1976
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Benisede Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||30||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||3.4||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/796771468288655228/pdf/Nigeria-Electricity-and-Gas-Improvement-Project.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.woodmac.com/reports/upstream-oil-and-gas-oml-35-12386504". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Corporate Information". www.nnpcgroup.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) FIELD DEVELOPMENT PLAN FINAL REPORT. Report: SPDC (b) - PDF Free Download". docplayer.net. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.