Benito Juarez power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Benito Juarez power station is a proposed 69-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Querétaro, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Queretaro, the state of Querétaro, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Cogeneracion Mexicana
- Parent company: Cogeneracion Mexicana
- Location: Queretaro, the state of Querétaro, Mexico
- Coordinates: 20.5888, -100.3899 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 69 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 69 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)