Bennett Mountain power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bennett Mountain power station is a 173-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Idaho, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Mountain Home, United States.
- Owner: Idaho Power Company [100%]
- Parent: IDACORP, Inc. [100%]
- Location: Mountain Home, Elmore, Idaho, United States
- Coordinates: 43.1472, -115.6666 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 173 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.idahopower.com/energy-environment/energy/energy-sources/thermal/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) N134NUJDWN8UEFA8B673. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.