Bent Tree Wind Farm
Bent Tree Wind Farm is an operating wind farm in Minnesota, United States.
Project Details (for phases >= 10MW)
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
Summed capacity of above phases: 321MW
The maps below show the locations of the wind farm phases:
Phase 1 in Minnesota, United States (exact location).
Phase 2 in Minnesota, United States (approximate location)
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global wind farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Wind Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- "Bent Tree Wind Farm (USA)". The Wind Power. 2021. Archived from the original on June 17, 2021. Retrieved June 17, 2021.
- "Owned and Purchased Wind Energy". Alliant Energy. 2021. Archived from the original on December 2, 2021. Retrieved December 2, 2021.
- Hoen, B.D., Diffendorfer, J.E., Rand, J.T., Kramer, L.A., Garrity, C.P., and Hunt, H.E. (April 19, 2018). "US Wind Turbine Database (v4.0, (April 9, 2021): U.S. Geological Survey, American Clean Power Association, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory data release". United States Wind Turbine Database. Archived from the original on December 3, 2021. Retrieved April 9, 2021.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Form EIA-860 detailed data (v2020 Early Release June, 2021): US Energy Information Administration". US Energy Information Administration. September 5, 2020. Archived from the original on July 13, 2021. Retrieved May 21, 2021.
- "Bent Tree Wind Farm Expansion". Alliant Energy. Archived from the original on November 6, 2021. Retrieved November 6, 2021.