Berbigão Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Berbigão Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Barra Energia (50%); Enauta Energia S/A (50%)
- Parent: Barra Energia do Brasil Petróleo e Gás Ltda. (50%); Enauta Energia SA (50%)
- Discovery year: 2008
- Production start year: 2019
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Berbigão Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||22||million bbl/y||2020|
|production||gas||not applicable||266||million m³/y||2020|
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Boletim da Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural - ENCARTE DE CONSOLIDAÇÃO DA PRODUÇÃO - 2020" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. January 31, 2021. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Upstream no Brasil". Galp. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- (2020) Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020 . Report.
- "About the Company - Barra Energia". Barra Energia. Archived from the original on June 14, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Our History". Enauta. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.