Beregdaroc–Nemesbikk Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Beregdaroc–Nemesbikk Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Hungary. It is also known as Beregdaroc-Nemesbikk.
The pipeline starts in Beregdaroc, Hungary, and runs to Nemesbikk, Hungary.
- Parent company: MOL Group
- Length: 124.5 km / 77.4 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "Company History". FGSZ. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor