Beregovoye Oil and Gas Field (Russia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Beregovoye Field is an operating oil and gas field in Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Russia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 65.8940, 78.2070 (exact)
- Operator: Novatek
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Beregovoye Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||11 700||million m³/y||2018|||
|production||oil and gas condensate||Not applicable||2.0||million bbl/y||2020|||
|reserves||gas||proved reserves||41 000||million m³||2020|||
|reserves||oil and gas condensate||proved reserves||301||million bbl||2020|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Novatek Annual Report 2020: Think Green. Think Natural Gas" (PDF). novatek.ru. 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Our Assets". novatek.ru. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "www.oxfordenergy.org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Shrinking-surplus-the-outlook-for-Russias-spare-gas-productive-capacity-Energy-Insight-42.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Financial and Operational Data Book". novatek.ru. 2020. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.